Please note, B2 Outlet Store's online store return policy is different than our in-store return policy. Please see full return policy details.
ECommerce Return Policy
To start a return, please print and complete the form:
- Online purchases can NOT be returned in a B2 store and can only be returned online
- All returns must be shipped within 30 days of the original purchase date to receive a full refund
- All sale items are final sale
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with all tags and hygiene seals attached to qualify for a refund. Bikini sets must have both the top and bottom returned to receive a full refund.
- Orders cannot be canceled once they have shipped
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping fees. B2 Outlet Stores does not offer Freight To Collect services.
- IN-STORE Return Policy
- Merchandise accompanied by a register receipt can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase for an exchange or refund in the original form of tender
- Merchandise that is used, worn, does not have the original tags attached, or in unsellable condition will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- Returns of swimwear, intimate apparel, and undergarments and not eligible for a refund or return (in-store only).
- All clearance goods are not eligible for a refund or return (promotional items or any discounted goods).
- Food purchases are not eligible for a refund, exchange or return.
- All returns are subject to manager/team member approval.