This product is located at our Hudsonville store location. Click here for directions or call 616-669-5600 for more information.
The Huntington Top Grain Leather Glider Recliner is designed with great attention to detail creating a luxurious look and feel that is waiting to welcome you home. You can lay back and relax in the full head to toe comfort of the chaise pad seating with the touch of the recliner’s handle operated mechanism. Features a heavy duty reclining mechanism and steel tubing seat box with sinuous wire seat springs for ultimate comfort and durability. The feeling of leather along with great attention to ergonomics and high quality components will ensure comfort and make this recliner your favorite place to come home to.
It’s wrapped in luxurious Walnut Brown colored Top Grain Leather on all seating, front panels and inside/top arms with matching bonded leather on the outside arms and back panels with contrasting stitching for long-lasting durability, comfort, and beauty.
- Color: Walnut Brown
- Material: Covered in thick, rich, semi-aniline top grain leather on all seating, front panels and inside/top arms with matching bonded leather on the outside arms and back panels.
- Inside backs and seat cushions are attached which helps keep the pieces looking precise
- Furniture grade engineered wood and solid wood frame, corner blocked and glued in all key joint areas; entire frame is encapsulated with a layer of wood laminate then padded with foam and/or rolled fiber – no leather ever touches raw wood; steel tubing recliner mechanism and seat box
- Inside back cushions are filled with long staple, cut fibers inside a channeled insert to prevent fiber sagging that adapts to your personal comfort needs
- Distance from wall to fully recline: 14.5"
- Area between the arms: 18”
- Seat Height: 18.9"
- Seat Depth: 23”
- Arm Height: 23.6”
- Arm Width: 9.53”
- 36.5” W X 41.7” D X 39.7” H
- Net Weight: 102.5 lbs.